Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- RT @mrjohnofarrell: Richard Branson flying into space? Hope he books his ticket via Virgin trains so he has to sit on the floor by the toil… 20 hours ago
- RT @HannahMGeorge: I wrote and directed this sketch! And will probably never be invited to another wedding ever again. link 20 hours ago
- RT @taylorglennUK: If any of you long for a life partner and/or children just know that we’re argue-shouting about how to spell “plesiosaur… 1 day ago
- @taylorglennUK @HannahMGeorge ❤️ 1 day ago
- 5am-6am: try and get baby back to sleep. 6am-6.30: tell toddler to wait for sun to come up on gro clock. 7am: both… link 2 days ago