Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- @ZakoPenny Hi Penny, we loved your demonstration the other day! But your poached peaches recipe wasn't in the hando… link 12 hours ago
- I wonder how many children that fell asleep in the first half, had a brexit/trump moment this morning. 3 days ago
- Happy birthday @Herring1967 your cake designer has eclectic taste. link 3 days ago
- RT @thisisdavid: Looks like you’ve got to go to that Christening on Sunday now. 3 days ago
- RT @thisisdavid: As bad as this is at least we’re spared the Tories claiming credit. 4 days ago