Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @ladycariad: Free Sanitary products for girls on free school meals. Sign here to help girls deal with flo' probs. link 6 hours ago
- RT @wmarybeard: this is indeed pretty accurate, there's plenty of firm evidence for ethnic diversity in Roman Britain link 6 hours ago
- RT @AhirShah: During inclement weather, remember anyone who says "Could do with some of that global warming now, eh?" immediately loses the… 1 day ago
- @MollWrites ha! 1 day ago
- #cantbelievepepysfrequentedsexworkers link 2 days ago