Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- Today I am dressed like someone who hasn't accepted their new reality #myskirtdiduptho #itstechnicallyawin 11 hours ago
- @SteveOliver76 @Herring1967 ha, slightly unsettling. 12 hours ago
- RT @Pandamoanimum: I wonder if Chris Rea has set off yet. 2 days ago
- @karencartwright I am! 😁 4 days ago
- @anderoojames haha 4 days ago