Gigs8:00pm, Monday 27th July 2015
Gigs are a bit rare at the moment, due to "other projects" (writing and a baby) but I will try to remember to post info about them here when they do occur.
Barnes Children's Literature Festival10:45am, Sunday 14th May 2017
At 1pm on Sunday 14th May I'm doing a fun event with author Katy Birchall, and hosted by Melanie Taylor-Bessent from Little Star Writing. We'll be discussing everything from books to funny families, friendhips and all sorts.
Barnes Green Centre.
- @UmaNayer @amandakredman 😁oh man! I’m sure we’re much stronger people because of all this, or something 😁xxx 15 hours ago
- Oh hi everyone. Not to capitalise on this terrible situation, but your kids might like to read my funny books now t… link 18 hours ago
- @UmaNayer @amandakredman I love this so much! I spent my formative years as ‘dame Edna meets Timmy mallet’ there wa… link 1 day ago
- I look like I’m way older than everyone else but I swear my pic is just black and white to be arty. I am technicall… link 1 day ago
- @taylorglennUK @drunkwomenpod @adambloomie2 I’d stake my Pulitzer on it! 1 day ago