Gigs8:00pm, Monday 27th July 2015
Gigs are a bit rare at the moment, due to "other projects" (writing and a baby) but I will try to remember to post info about them here when they do occur.
Barnes Children's Literature Festival10:45am, Sunday 14th May 2017
At 1pm on Sunday 14th May I'm doing a fun event with author Katy Birchall, and hosted by Melanie Taylor-Bessent from Little Star Writing. We'll be discussing everything from books to funny families, friendhips and all sorts.
Barnes Green Centre.
- RT @bechillcomedian: Likewise, MEDIA OUTLETS: you have DRAINED us for content. You print OUR jokes for YOUR readers. You take free tickets… 10 hours ago
- RT @SaimaFerdows: The live comedy industry is much bigger than people realise. There are so many jobs on the line. #SaveLiveComedy Sign the… 15 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Across the years the live comedy circuit has changed all of our lives, we met each other, made so many friends and kicks… 15 hours ago
- All the comedians you love had a chance to practise. You’re going to get bored of repeats eventually. So why not si… link 15 hours ago
- RT @SaimaFerdows: You don't have to be a comedian or work in comedy to sign the open letter or to tweet about it. If you like to live, love… 16 hours ago