Gigs8:00pm, Monday 27th July 2015
Gigs are a bit rare at the moment, due to "other projects" (writing and a baby) but I will try to remember to post info about them here when they do occur.
Barnes Children's Literature Festival10:45am, Sunday 14th May 2017
At 1pm on Sunday 14th May I'm doing a fun event with author Katy Birchall, and hosted by Melanie Taylor-Bessent from Little Star Writing. We'll be discussing everything from books to funny families, friendhips and all sorts.
Barnes Green Centre.
- RT @JenaFriedman: It makes me so mad that #BreonnaTaylor’s murderers STILL have not been brought to justice. She was an EMT, a hero, murder… 4 hours ago
- Apparently it’s National Prossecco Day! I’m not going to google it though, in case it turns out that’s not really a… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Tonight’s guest @christinamartin smashing through some summertime Baileys! Yes please. link link 1 day ago
- Some of my newly translated books in German and Spanish. Thanks @nosycrowbooks! I ❤️ Europe. link 1 day ago
- @drunkwomenpod @fergallini @VivGroskop I can only assume Australia was more free in than America. I mean, we could… link 1 day ago