Gigs8:00pm, Monday 27th July 2015
Gigs are a bit rare at the moment, due to "other projects" (writing and a baby) but I will try to remember to post info about them here when they do occur.
Barnes Children's Literature Festival10:45am, Sunday 14th May 2017
At 1pm on Sunday 14th May I'm doing a fun event with author Katy Birchall, and hosted by Melanie Taylor-Bessent from Little Star Writing. We'll be discussing everything from books to funny families, friendhips and all sorts.
Barnes Green Centre.
- Me: Look at the amazing fruit fish I made you! Kid: Toast please. link 1 hour ago
- Had so much fun last night at @kiripritchardmc 'S show last night at Soho Theatre. Can't recommend it enough! Go this week if you can. 11 hours ago
- RT @DMReporter: DEMOCRACY: Conservatives confirm that oranges will be the only fruit under new DUP deal. 1 day ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: If you want to tell people the truth, you’d better make them laugh or they’ll kill you. GEORGE BERNARD SHAW #amwritin… 2 days ago
- RT @NosyCrow: Lovely blog post about our #nestwarming party by @Herring1967 link 3 days ago