Gigs8:00pm, Monday 27th July 2015
Gigs are a bit rare at the moment, due to "other projects" (writing and a baby) but I will try to remember to post info about them here when they do occur.
Barnes Children's Literature Festival10:45am, Sunday 14th May 2017
At 1pm on Sunday 14th May I'm doing a fun event with author Katy Birchall, and hosted by Melanie Taylor-Bessent from Little Star Writing. We'll be discussing everything from books to funny families, friendhips and all sorts.
Barnes Green Centre.
- If you listen to ONE podcast about a good, old-fashioned STEAM BOAT CHASE to catch a MURDERER make it this one… link 13 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Our first live show is 2 WEEKS TODAY! Come & join us, @OLIVIALEE7 & @jennyeclair for a double episode extravaganza! Fasc… 13 hours ago
- The soundtrack of Suicide Squad makes me concerned it was aimed at my generation. I’m in a historically terrible ge… link 1 day ago
- Omg Oryx And Crake is coming true!!! This means polar bears have about 20 years left... we’re all doomed! (No YOU j… link 1 day ago
- Can she watch Love Actually though? link 1 day ago