Thursday 25th April 2013
I saw this book in an LA airport shop on my way home, and all I could think was: 'if ever there is a book that can just fuck off, then surely it is this book.'
I know our society is meant to be obsessed with youth culture, and afraid of ageing, and all that, but still. Come on. Twenties can't be the new benchmark of over the hill. I mean, where will it end?
Soon there will be a book out called 'Oh Shit I'm A Foetus, God I Miss Just Being An Embryo, When I Still Had My Whole Life Ahead Of Me.'
Plus, in America you can't even drink legally till you're 21, so in theory they should still be looking forward to the ageing process at that stage, rather than lamenting it. And it's certainly not worth swearing about. The youth of today are so rude.
Also because 20's is so young (sorry insane marketing department of this book). And most people are way older than that, it's quite an unseemly thing to be complaining about. Like when a millionaire bemoans how difficult they find being rich.
But basically, if you are in your twenties and you're actually worried that makes you old, there's plenty of euthanasia clinics you can go to now. Then there will be more of the worlds resources left for the rest of us, that have proper stuff to be getting on with.
- Just posted a photo link 14 hours ago
- New ep and what an ep!🎉🕵️♀️🥂 link 14 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: It's #DrunkWomenWednesday and our tour show from @GleeClubBham with the brilliant @TejDhutiaComedy! We discussed the ‘he… 14 hours ago
- I'm not sure I can fully tell the difference between Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon. Whenever their memes come up… link 14 hours ago
- Have you listened to this weeks ep yet? It has everything 🎉🥂🕵️♀️ link 2 days ago