Saturday 31st August 2013
Me: What'ya reading?
Rich: The Tudors by Peter Ackroyd.
Me: Any good?
Rich: Yes, it's very interesting. But I don't understand why anyone would have wanted to seize power at this time. When statistically it was so likely to end with you dying horribly.
Me: Well, I suppose it's like X-Factor isn't it.
Me: It is. It's exactly the same as that.
- Commute home in style by listening to @drunkwomenpod with the hilarious @jaydeadams! This was such a fun show where… link 17 hours ago
- RT @melsil: Marta Kauffman on sexism in the industry: "An executive asked me, “Are you okay?” I said, “I’m fine.” He said, “No, really, wha… 17 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: 👨🦰MEN’S MONTH!👨🦰In honour of International Men’s Day, November will officially become Drunk Women Men’s Month! Huge th… 19 hours ago
- RT @WeeMissBea: It’s comedy’s most beloved and funny top woman @Roisinconaty ‘a series two PREMIERE tonight of #GameFace. God it’s funny. B… 19 hours ago
- @MarianneLevy Happy birthday to him! 😍 19 hours ago