Saturday 31st August 2013
Me: What'ya reading?
Rich: The Tudors by Peter Ackroyd.
Me: Any good?
Rich: Yes, it's very interesting. But I don't understand why anyone would have wanted to seize power at this time. When statistically it was so likely to end with you dying horribly.
Me: Well, I suppose it's like X-Factor isn't it.
Me: It is. It's exactly the same as that.
- Just posted a photo link 13 hours ago
- New ep and what an ep!🎉🕵️♀️🥂 link 13 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: It's #DrunkWomenWednesday and our tour show from @GleeClubBham with the brilliant @TejDhutiaComedy! We discussed the ‘he… 13 hours ago
- I'm not sure I can fully tell the difference between Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon. Whenever their memes come up… link 13 hours ago
- Have you listened to this weeks ep yet? It has everything 🎉🥂🕵️♀️ link 2 days ago