Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- RT @drunkwomenpod: There’s no crime this dame couldn’t crack. Happy birthday to the ultimate Drunk Woman #MadonnaAt60 link 10 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Our 1st #DrunkWomenQuotes!Where we share a quote from each episode as a little taster of what’s to come! #DrunkWomenSolv… 14 hours ago
- @analyticalated @jessicafostekew Ha 1 day ago
- Our trailer is now up on Acast & iTunes. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! It’s also right here in video form featuring our amazing… link 1 day ago
- RT @jessicafostekew: My toddler likes to watch telly on ‘neck flicks.’ Just incase this can bring you even 3% of the smirk it does to me. 1 day ago