Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Don’t miss our first ever guest @Kathbum in her latest @netflix special #GlitterRoom, coming July 1st! Here’s the traile… 1 hour ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: In the past month we’ve had two listeners message us with the stories of their great great grandfathers being serial kil… 2 hours ago
- I always wanted to be cool, and today, finally, I got sand all over my forehead, then I went to a shop and bought n… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Any of our single listeners up for this?! ❤️❤️❤️ link 1 day ago
- Calling all people looking for love! (And podcast fun) link 1 day ago