Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- If you listen to ONE podcast about a good, old-fashioned STEAM BOAT CHASE to catch a MURDERER make it this one… link 13 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Our first live show is 2 WEEKS TODAY! Come & join us, @OLIVIALEE7 & @jennyeclair for a double episode extravaganza! Fasc… 13 hours ago
- The soundtrack of Suicide Squad makes me concerned it was aimed at my generation. I’m in a historically terrible ge… link 1 day ago
- Omg Oryx And Crake is coming true!!! This means polar bears have about 20 years left... we’re all doomed! (No YOU j… link 1 day ago
- Can she watch Love Actually though? link 1 day ago