Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Thank you to the people who helped us make our live show @ThePleasance so special - @TLATWuk & @fifibonbebe for their mu… 11 hours ago
- RT @hannahwarman: This Christmas song is basically the opposite of Baby It’s Cold Outside. It really should be called ‘Adult It’s Hot Insid… 16 hours ago
- A picture paints a thousand words. These say ‘laughing and drinking and crimes.’ Typed our loads like in the shinin… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Some snaps from the excellent @edshots of our Christmas Live Show @ThePleasance on Thursday! Thank you @suziruffell & @T… 1 day ago
- RT @suziruffell: I’m so excited to be going on tour in spring! Tickets here: link link 2 days ago