Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- RT @moorehn: Gary Younge is consistently one of the most brilliant writers about race. He has a new piece out about the current moment.… 2 hours ago
- RT @keepnhspublic: Double scandal. Privately run track and trace won’t be ready for three months Private sector (Serco) knew it, but want… 6 hours ago
- RT @HeadlinerClip: @HeadlinerClip You asked, and we created a short preview clip of @Catiewilkins - 92 Fern Britton & The Family Feud - Dru… 6 hours ago
- RT @kingchimerae: This is what you look like #AllLivesMattter link 6 hours ago
- This @drunkwomenpod involves Croydon with a case recommended by my ace agent @suzyjassociates 🎉 We had the absolute… link 20 hours ago