Sunday 8th September 2013
I could post up some really beautiful photos of scenery here...
But where's the fun in that?
So here are some of my favourite signs and sights from our holiday. (I've numbered them as I can't work out how to separate the pictures and do a caption under each one).
1. Mad Vomit Plate
I think I have found the exact opposite of that famous scene from When Harry Met Sally - "Don't have what he's having."
2. Wine & Drugs
I like the refreshing honesty of this sign. Though I worry what it says about our reputation that this is how Italians think they need to cater to British tourists.
Evidence of the aforementioned drugs.
4. Clothes Sign
This confirms my fears that the reputation of Brits abroad precedes us. Maybe they have seen our reality TV shows and are trying to avoid a Geordie Shore re-enactment.
- RT @JenaFriedman: It makes me so mad that #BreonnaTaylor’s murderers STILL have not been brought to justice. She was an EMT, a hero, murder… 4 hours ago
- Apparently it’s National Prossecco Day! I’m not going to google it though, in case it turns out that’s not really a… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Tonight’s guest @christinamartin smashing through some summertime Baileys! Yes please. link link 1 day ago
- Some of my newly translated books in German and Spanish. Thanks @nosycrowbooks! I ❤️ Europe. link 1 day ago
- @drunkwomenpod @fergallini @VivGroskop I can only assume Australia was more free in than America. I mean, we could… link 1 day ago