Sunday 19th October 2014
I may have been sitting at my desk too long, but I think there's a ghost or a murderer standing in the window of the house opposite. Or the sun is reflecting weirdly. Or I have gone insane.
You all see the creepy ghost, right? I haven't just been cooped up writing for too long..
Honestely, some writers will go to any lengths to procrastinate. Not me. I am being genuinely haunted. (Or it was a mistake to barely leave the house for the last few days). But I think it's far more likely there's a ghost next door.
This haunting isn't a procrastinating tactic. It's real I tell you. If I wanted to procastinate I'd tidy my house.
The murdering ghost was there yesterday and it is back today. But who am I going to call? Aha ha.
I'm going to monitor the situation. And then confront them like in Rear Window. I'm pretty sure that ended well.
Or do more work. Or get some fresh air. Or call a preist. Definitely one of those things.
- RT @moorehn: Gary Younge is consistently one of the most brilliant writers about race. He has a new piece out about the current moment.… 2 hours ago
- RT @keepnhspublic: Double scandal. Privately run track and trace won’t be ready for three months Private sector (Serco) knew it, but want… 6 hours ago
- RT @HeadlinerClip: @HeadlinerClip You asked, and we created a short preview clip of @Catiewilkins - 92 Fern Britton & The Family Feud - Dru… 6 hours ago
- RT @kingchimerae: This is what you look like #AllLivesMattter link 6 hours ago
- This @drunkwomenpod involves Croydon with a case recommended by my ace agent @suzyjassociates 🎉 We had the absolute… link 21 hours ago