Sunday 19th October 2014
I may have been sitting at my desk too long, but I think there's a ghost or a murderer standing in the window of the house opposite. Or the sun is reflecting weirdly. Or I have gone insane.
You all see the creepy ghost, right? I haven't just been cooped up writing for too long..
Honestely, some writers will go to any lengths to procrastinate. Not me. I am being genuinely haunted. (Or it was a mistake to barely leave the house for the last few days). But I think it's far more likely there's a ghost next door.
This haunting isn't a procrastinating tactic. It's real I tell you. If I wanted to procastinate I'd tidy my house.
The murdering ghost was there yesterday and it is back today. But who am I going to call? Aha ha.
I'm going to monitor the situation. And then confront them like in Rear Window. I'm pretty sure that ended well.
Or do more work. Or get some fresh air. Or call a preist. Definitely one of those things.
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Don’t miss our first ever guest @Kathbum in her latest @netflix special #GlitterRoom, coming July 1st! Here’s the traile… 2 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: In the past month we’ve had two listeners message us with the stories of their great great grandfathers being serial kil… 2 hours ago
- I always wanted to be cool, and today, finally, I got sand all over my forehead, then I went to a shop and bought n… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Any of our single listeners up for this?! ❤️❤️❤️ link 1 day ago
- Calling all people looking for love! (And podcast fun) link 1 day ago