Book Three Is Coming!
Sunday 25th May 2014
It follows 'My Brilliant Life And Other Disasters' (and the first book 'My Best Friend And Other Enemies'). This is what it's about:
When Jessica gets roped into the school play she finds herself strangely allied with arch-enemy Amelia when her best friend Natalie becomes crazed with stardom. Meanwhile, Jessica’s dad is concerned at plans to build a new road through nearby parkland and is now living up a tree. So far, so normal!
I'm not saying you should DEFINITELY buy it, but do keep in mind that it is proven that reading improves life expectancy. So what I'm saying is, BUY MY BOOK AND YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!*
*may not live forever.
But it's worth a try right? Especially if you've already given coconut water a go.
- Commute home in style by listening to @drunkwomenpod with the hilarious @jaydeadams! This was such a fun show where… link 18 hours ago
- RT @melsil: Marta Kauffman on sexism in the industry: "An executive asked me, “Are you okay?” I said, “I’m fine.” He said, “No, really, wha… 18 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: 👨🦰MEN’S MONTH!👨🦰In honour of International Men’s Day, November will officially become Drunk Women Men’s Month! Huge th… 19 hours ago
- RT @WeeMissBea: It’s comedy’s most beloved and funny top woman @Roisinconaty ‘a series two PREMIERE tonight of #GameFace. God it’s funny. B… 19 hours ago
- @MarianneLevy Happy birthday to him! 😍 20 hours ago