Comedy Documentary - Finding The Funny
Tuesday 29th March 2016
I have started directing my first documentary film 'Finding The Funny' which aims to explore if comedy is a true meritocracy where the cream floats to the top. Or if the odds are stacked with hidden agendas and postive or negative discrimination.
- Just posted a photo link 13 hours ago
- New ep! 🎉🕵️♀️🥂 We discuss the sassiest highwayman and refuse to retire #nameofyoursextape plus we debate well-hung… link 14 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: It's #DrunkWomenWednesday! We have an absolutely belting episode for you this week - it's the end of Men's Month and we'… 14 hours ago
- RT @sarahwebbishere: Today is also #TeenandYA day for #BookElves2020 and here are some of my favourites of the year: You're Not the Boss of… 15 hours ago
- RT @sarahwebbishere: One of my fave young teen books of the year is You're Not the Boss of Me! by Catherine Wilkins (Nosy Crow) Amy loves w… 15 hours ago