Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- My fellow West-Londoners, vote for someone who wants to put public services before the Ivory Trade! @marshall_proEU link 1 day ago
- If I could vote for @marshall_proEU in Kensington I would. Vote for someone who wants to put public services before… link 1 day ago
- @KatyBirchall @Herring1967 thanks! X 2 days ago
- @JohnRei10130810 ha 2 days ago
- @MrMustard thanks! 2 days ago