Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Don’t miss our first ever guest @Kathbum in her latest @netflix special #GlitterRoom, coming July 1st! Here’s the traile… 1 hour ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: In the past month we’ve had two listeners message us with the stories of their great great grandfathers being serial kil… 2 hours ago
- I always wanted to be cool, and today, finally, I got sand all over my forehead, then I went to a shop and bought n… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Any of our single listeners up for this?! ❤️❤️❤️ link 1 day ago
- Calling all people looking for love! (And podcast fun) link 1 day ago