Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- RT @moorehn: Gary Younge is consistently one of the most brilliant writers about race. He has a new piece out about the current moment.… 2 hours ago
- RT @keepnhspublic: Double scandal. Privately run track and trace won’t be ready for three months Private sector (Serco) knew it, but want… 5 hours ago
- RT @HeadlinerClip: @HeadlinerClip You asked, and we created a short preview clip of @Catiewilkins - 92 Fern Britton & The Family Feud - Dru… 6 hours ago
- RT @kingchimerae: This is what you look like #AllLivesMattter link 6 hours ago
- This @drunkwomenpod involves Croydon with a case recommended by my ace agent @suzyjassociates 🎉 We had the absolute… link 20 hours ago