Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
[ Fixed link ]
- Just posted a photo link 3 days ago
- Loads of fun at @eviekingwrites book launch 🎉🥂📚 link 8 days ago
- Posted @withregram • @drunkwomensolvingcrime It's #DrunkWomenWednesday! And we're back in Belfast with the brillian… link 10 days ago
- Just posted a photo link 17 days ago
- I start off with such great internet-research intentions, and still somehow end up reading ‘Is Mr Darcy autistic?' 17 days ago
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME is A laugh-out-loud story about fighting for your right to steal the show. Out on March 3rd, available to pre-order now.