Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- If you listen to ONE podcast about a good, old-fashioned STEAM BOAT CHASE to catch a MURDERER make it this one… link 13 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Our first live show is 2 WEEKS TODAY! Come & join us, @OLIVIALEE7 & @jennyeclair for a double episode extravaganza! Fasc… 13 hours ago
- The soundtrack of Suicide Squad makes me concerned it was aimed at my generation. I’m in a historically terrible ge… link 1 day ago
- Omg Oryx And Crake is coming true!!! This means polar bears have about 20 years left... we’re all doomed! (No YOU j… link 1 day ago
- Can she watch Love Actually though? link 1 day ago