Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- Toddler catnip! Top recommend. link 1 day ago
- @MelTaylorAuthor @KatyBirchall Hello! Will do... looking forward to it! 1 day ago
- RT @JosieLong: Dylan sharp was the one who tweeted the winking page 3 model to troll female politicians! What a great choice by Top Feminis… 1 day ago
- RT @christinamartin: Ditto this as as a civil servant link link 1 day ago
- RT @marcuschown: 7 billion of us on a planet with Trump, Kim Wrong-Un etc. Nowhere else to go. That's the bottom line. #ScienceMarch https:… 1 day ago