Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- @EwanDuncan Haha! 1 day ago
- That balloon is my Wilson from Castaway and we are going to get so drunk later. link 1 day ago
- Watching my baby try and sit up is how I imagine I look in Pilates. 4 days ago
- @CarolineMabey @taylorglennUK @jessicafostekew @MCabournSmith we should do it again, just to check if it’s still de… link 4 days ago
- @JohnRei10130810 ha 7 days ago