Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- @heywoodbill Well with enough booze... 1 hour ago
- Act fast! Come have a boozy Sunday with us cool cats 👍🕵️♂️🍸🥂👏 link 3 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Can’t wait to get our crime solving on with Detective Lederer! Not many tickets left now! Sunday 6pm @ThePleasance! 🥂🎉… 3 hours ago
- RT @bookactivist1: A nice bit of sparkle for the morning commute! Thank you @nosycrowbooks @catiewilkins #WhenGoodGeeksGoBad #middlegradere… 3 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Ever gone down the weird and wonderful rabbit hole of crowdfunding sites? IN FOR A POUND is a brand new podcast taking a… 17 hours ago