Parenting Column In Tantrum Magazine
Friday 15th July 2016
I have landed my own column in ace parenting magazine Tantrum.xyz. They are a fab publication packed full of helpful advice for babies, fun places to take kids and great baby fashion choices (tights for boys? yes please). Here is their sort of manifesto.
So far I have written for them about coping with a baby and hangover (you're welcome) poo shaming issues with potty training, the trouble with working from home with a baby, and the joys of baby swimming.
UPDATE: new column 20th August. I wrote a short one-act play about every family outing with a baby
All the rest of my articles are collected here in the writing section.
- @sianharries_ congrats! Sounds awesome xx 7 hours ago
- RT @LouSanders: Hey, where you guys from? link 7 hours ago
- @brettcarr ha, spooky. Glad it went well! 7 hours ago
- @JohnRei10130810 ha. Yes it was a ploy that went too far. 11 hours ago
- @brettcarr ha, hope it went well! 11 hours ago