Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Thank you to the people who helped us make our live show @ThePleasance so special - @TLATWuk & @fifibonbebe for their mu… 12 hours ago
- RT @hannahwarman: This Christmas song is basically the opposite of Baby It’s Cold Outside. It really should be called ‘Adult It’s Hot Insid… 17 hours ago
- A picture paints a thousand words. These say ‘laughing and drinking and crimes.’ Typed our loads like in the shinin… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Some snaps from the excellent @edshots of our Christmas Live Show @ThePleasance on Thursday! Thank you @suziruffell & @T… 1 day ago
- RT @suziruffell: I’m so excited to be going on tour in spring! Tickets here: link link 2 days ago