Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- @heywoodbill Well with enough booze... 2 hours ago
- Act fast! Come have a boozy Sunday with us cool cats 👍🕵️♂️🍸🥂👏 link 4 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Can’t wait to get our crime solving on with Detective Lederer! Not many tickets left now! Sunday 6pm @ThePleasance! 🥂🎉… 4 hours ago
- RT @bookactivist1: A nice bit of sparkle for the morning commute! Thank you @nosycrowbooks @catiewilkins #WhenGoodGeeksGoBad #middlegradere… 4 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Ever gone down the weird and wonderful rabbit hole of crowdfunding sites? IN FOR A POUND is a brand new podcast taking a… 18 hours ago