Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women's experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they've faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
[ Fixed link ]
- Just posted a photo link 3 days ago
- Loads of fun at @eviekingwrites book launch 🎉🥂📚 link 8 days ago
- Posted @withregram • @drunkwomensolvingcrime It's #DrunkWomenWednesday! And we're back in Belfast with the brillian… link 10 days ago
- Just posted a photo link 17 days ago
- I start off with such great internet-research intentions, and still somehow end up reading ‘Is Mr Darcy autistic?' 17 days ago
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME is A laugh-out-loud story about fighting for your right to steal the show. Out on March 3rd, available to pre-order now.