Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- If you listen to ONE podcast about a good, old-fashioned STEAM BOAT CHASE to catch a MURDERER make it this one… link 14 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Our first live show is 2 WEEKS TODAY! Come & join us, @OLIVIALEE7 & @jennyeclair for a double episode extravaganza! Fasc… 14 hours ago
- The soundtrack of Suicide Squad makes me concerned it was aimed at my generation. I’m in a historically terrible ge… link 1 day ago
- Omg Oryx And Crake is coming true!!! This means polar bears have about 20 years left... we’re all doomed! (No YOU j… link 1 day ago
- Can she watch Love Actually though? link 1 day ago