Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @moorehn: Gary Younge is consistently one of the most brilliant writers about race. He has a new piece out about the current moment.… 4 hours ago
- RT @keepnhspublic: Double scandal. Privately run track and trace won’t be ready for three months Private sector (Serco) knew it, but want… 7 hours ago
- RT @HeadlinerClip: @HeadlinerClip You asked, and we created a short preview clip of @Catiewilkins - 92 Fern Britton & The Family Feud - Dru… 7 hours ago
- RT @kingchimerae: This is what you look like #AllLivesMattter link 7 hours ago
- This @drunkwomenpod involves Croydon with a case recommended by my ace agent @suzyjassociates 🎉 We had the absolute… link 22 hours ago