Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- Toddler catnip! Top recommend. link 1 day ago
- @MelTaylorAuthor @KatyBirchall Hello! Will do... looking forward to it! 1 day ago
- RT @JosieLong: Dylan sharp was the one who tweeted the winking page 3 model to troll female politicians! What a great choice by Top Feminis… 1 day ago
- RT @christinamartin: Ditto this as as a civil servant link link 1 day ago
- RT @marcuschown: 7 billion of us on a planet with Trump, Kim Wrong-Un etc. Nowhere else to go. That's the bottom line. #ScienceMarch https:… 1 day ago