Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- @mr_n_poos 😁🙈 9 hours ago
- RT @newsthump: NEWS! ‘We won the argument’ says leader of Alderaan link link 9 hours ago
- The great thing about gender neutral toilets, is all the dads get to hear my kid ask me what I’m doing with my tampons. 17 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Well I suppose it’s good news for the podcast as it looks like we’re going to be drinking heavily for at least the next… 2 days ago
- Have Adele ready x link link 2 days ago