Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Don’t miss our first ever guest @Kathbum in her latest @netflix special #GlitterRoom, coming July 1st! Here’s the traile… 2 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: In the past month we’ve had two listeners message us with the stories of their great great grandfathers being serial kil… 2 hours ago
- I always wanted to be cool, and today, finally, I got sand all over my forehead, then I went to a shop and bought n… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Any of our single listeners up for this?! ❤️❤️❤️ link 1 day ago
- Calling all people looking for love! (And podcast fun) link 1 day ago