Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @girlonetrack: Message to those being racist in response to #Westminster: fuck off today, tomorrow and every day. #WeAreLondon, we are e… 11 hours ago
- RT @girlonetrack: Good thread to follow. link 11 hours ago
- @MarianneLevy haha! 17 hours ago
- @Roxy_Hart I can't tell for sure. 20 hours ago
- @KrakenKreations @StandardIssueUK SO agree! You don't know what kind of labour you'll have till you're there. No 77% BS for me. So much puke 20 hours ago