Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @JenaFriedman: It makes me so mad that #BreonnaTaylor’s murderers STILL have not been brought to justice. She was an EMT, a hero, murder… 5 hours ago
- Apparently it’s National Prossecco Day! I’m not going to google it though, in case it turns out that’s not really a… link 1 day ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Tonight’s guest @christinamartin smashing through some summertime Baileys! Yes please. link link 1 day ago
- Some of my newly translated books in German and Spanish. Thanks @nosycrowbooks! I ❤️ Europe. link 1 day ago
- @drunkwomenpod @fergallini @VivGroskop I can only assume Australia was more free in than America. I mean, we could… link 1 day ago