Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- RT @drunkwomenpod: There’s no crime this dame couldn’t crack. Happy birthday to the ultimate Drunk Woman #MadonnaAt60 link 10 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: Our 1st #DrunkWomenQuotes!Where we share a quote from each episode as a little taster of what’s to come! #DrunkWomenSolv… 14 hours ago
- @analyticalated @jessicafostekew Ha 1 day ago
- Our trailer is now up on Acast & iTunes. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! It’s also right here in video form featuring our amazing… link 1 day ago
- RT @jessicafostekew: My toddler likes to watch telly on ‘neck flicks.’ Just incase this can bring you even 3% of the smirk it does to me. 1 day ago