Monday 28th March 2016
I did an interview for The Muse website here. They are a really interesting resource for and about women:
"The Muse is a space in which we hope to showcase different women’s experiences, from the work that they do, to the things they create, businesses they launch, charities that they support or amazing challenges that they’ve faced. We want to shine a light on all the incredible, inspiring things that women are doing and have one lovely place to visit that will be inspiring and insightful as well as offer a great read. Unlike other blogs, this one will feature stories from many different contributors and perspectives."
- Researching my next @drunkwomenpod case and realised this cheery quote is now my job: “..we should pass over all bi… link 1 hour ago
- Starting to feel kind of sorry for Sue. 2 hours ago
- @UmaNayer @drunkwomenpod @VAULTFestival @GirlChaat Haha! Excellent 😁👍🥂 2 hours ago
- If you loved ace @drunkwomenpod guest @UmaNayer from her podcast @GirlChaat you’ll love the live version of her sho… link 2 hours ago
- RT @drunkwomenpod: This ace show is TONIGHT! 8.30pm @VAULTFestival. You’ll remember the brilliant @UmaNayer from an earlier episode of Drun… 2 hours ago